Monday, February 16, 2009

Before His First Haircut



This is a sweet image of James before his first big boy haircut.  He is so cute and I love capturing his childhood.  We are ready to do his next session soon . . . he now has a big boy haircut which is also adorable.  He was in the studio the other week when I was photographing his older sister. He sang the ABC song to me with such child like intensity . . . he melted my heart with with his precious innocence. I will never forget how precious a moment that was.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he's grown up even since this photo. Thank you, Vivienne for capturing the most special moments of each one of my children. It's always been a crazy rush to make it happen, but you've always made it seem like the easiest project in the world. My children love you as much as I do:)