Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's My Birthday Today!





In celebration . . . I am giving away $100 portrait credits toward any new children's portrait session that is booked today, July 21st! Sessions must take place before August 31st and ordered within two weeks of session to redeem the portrait credits. As an added bonus, you will receive your choice of upgrade to fine linen texture to your portraits OR a set of 8 - wallets (same pose) from one of your ordered images.

Since I'll be out of the office today, all you have to do is send an e-mail before midnight to:
viviennephotography@gmail.com with "$100 Portrait Credits" in the subject line and your information. I will follow up with you when I return. Custom studio session fees are $125 plus tax and are paid at the time of scheduling the session. I look forward to celebrating with you!

No comments: