Monday, August 31, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
We sailed past the Baltimore Harbor Lighthouse last week on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. Just as we were passing it, I noticed a man came out from inside.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
I am looking to expand my existing selection of children’s clothing for portrait sessions by offering an opportunity for you to purchase one of the selected items I have chosen. In addition to the complimentary studio portrait session, you will receive actual portrait credits for the full price paid in exchange for the item you purchased, to be applied to your portrait order.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select item you would like to see your child photographed in. I will be posting different items on The Blog . . . , as I find them. For my photographic style, classic and timeless looks work best but I may find something different than what I normally do. Keep checking back to see what is being posted.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what item and size you are providing.
3. We will make a session date and time once you receive your purchase.
4. Your studio session will be complimentary for this promotion. ($125 value)
5. In exchange for the item you purchased, you will receive full portrait credit for the amount paid for the item, plus any tax & shipping & handling costs. Please leave tags on and must not be worn prior to session. You must also supply the invoice of your purchase for our record keeping.
6. Your portrait order needs to be placed no later than 2 weeks after portrait session.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.