Friday, March 12, 2010

Jocelyn turns 2!





I love watching her grow into a beautiful little girl. I've had the pleasure of photographing this little one since she was an infant. It's funny how children change . . . at her 18 month session, she didn't really want to participate (typical of that age) and we only got a few images from that session. This session was so much fun for her and we got lots of great images to go into her Watch me Grow Storybook Album. What a wonderful gift parents can give their child . . . professional images documenting their childhood.

Time slips by so quickly . . . preserve those precious memories at Vivienne Photography. Call today to start your child's portrait history.

Complimentary Maternity Session with the purchase of a Newborn Session. Call or e-mail today for more information. 410-974-1751 or e-mail: viviennephotography@gmail.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I opened your page to see if you had any new photos up - and SURPRISE! THERE IS MY PRINCESS!! I almost cried at how big she looks...

Thank-you for blogging about her!
xx
Shelly

Vivienne Photography said...

I'm glad I got to surprise you! : ) I will call you when the portraits are ready and I can arrange to deliver them to you. I just love that little face . . . she does look like a little princess!